An all-inclusive domestic payroll service for your peace of mind.
Our Domestic Payroll Service makes managing salaries easy. It ensures you have the right paperwork to fulfill your legal obligations as an employer. Plus, it gives you unlimited access to our team of experienced employment experts who will support you through the sometimes confusing areas of HR, such as staff sickness, maternity pay, redundancy, tax rates and holiday entitlements.
Our Domestic Payroll Service includes:
Subscribe to our Domestic Payroll Service today
- Registering you with HMRC and setting up your PAYE Scheme
- Providing weekly/monthly pay slips for your employees
- Giving you a summary of your quarterly tax and National Insurance due
- Creating tailored Contracts of Employment for you and your staff
- Filing a Full Payment Submission (FPS) or Employer’s Payment Submission (EPS) with HMRC
- Filing an Employer’s Annual Return (P35) and Employee’s Pay and Deductions Summary (p14) with HMRC
- Providing you with a P60 for your employees
- Administering Statutory Sick Pay for an employee on sick leave
- Administering Statutory Maternity Pay, liaising with HMRC to help reclaim your SMP and processing your replacement employee’s payroll
- Processing a P45 every time an employee joins or leaves
- Keeping complete payroll records for you
- Keeping you up to date on any tax issues that affect your employment
- Providing professional advice on redundancy, sickness and maternity issues etc.
- Access to our online Members Area, where you can download payslips, manage your documents and submit changes to your employee details
- Giving you an optional Employment Health Check to help you keep track of your obligations as a domestic employer.